Thursday, September 9, 2010

Random Mind Map

So I've decided to do kind of an unconventional blog right now - and when the feeling strikes. I'm about 210% convinced I have ADHD. I just lack the funds to A) Get Diagnosed and B) Purchase the meds once I am diagnosed.

But my mind is such a brilliant disaster. Is there such a thing?? Oh yes. There is. Right here between my ears. So here it goes. Random thoughts - one after another. It's likely to make little to no sense - so enjoy the ride.

I realized last night that I have a bit of a messiah complex. I feel like I need to fix people - which probably explains the HUGE problem I've had in both landing and keeping a man. A) Why would I want someone so broken that they need fixed and B) Why would they want to be fixed? I'm sure they're perfectly happy in their own misery.

The kids are watching Diego right now. I've been considering Rosetta Stone for a while now. There's at least 3 languages I would really love to learn. I should go there now and look to see if the price has gone down any........... Crap - it's still too expensive. Maybe ebay!!! No wait. Polina's put me on a budget. This is a good thing. Kind of a pain in the ass, but a good thing still. I can't manage money for shit.

God, if I can't manage my own money, how did I manage 50 employees at Budget?? God that was an awful job. It was like a pig going to the slaughter every.....single.....day. Over and over again. I can't believe I made it a year in that hell hole. But - on the bright side, they provided a car, gas and car insurance which is pretty kick ass. That sure would be nice now.

I should look at a career where I can travel. No, wait - nursing. I'm going to stick with nursing. I can travel with nursing. Even make someplace my home for a short period of time. I might get sick of it after a year or two - but I can't wait to see the world. I think this might just be the way to do it. I might even be able to live on one of the islands for a while - but from what I hear "rock fever" sucks.

I'll never forget the first time our whole family went to visit my aunt and her family on Grand Bahama. All of us - mamaw, papaw, mom, dad and I. Surprised her - I'll never forget her face when she opened up the door to the limo... but MAN XANADU SUCKED!! Broken everything.

I'm tired of writing. Natty's doing backflips on the couch and I can't stay focused. I want to go out there and .... well... watch her flip :)

1 comment:

  1. slaughter house... that is right on! it was a necessary and painful ordeal that place... the operations so strange and convoluted always thinking of new ways to get the same silly stuff done. it was addicting and consuming, glad we made it out :)

    ReplyDelete