Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A new beginning

After a hellacious previous 5 years - I no longer OWN those 5 years. They are PAST me and I am and will continue to be focused on today.

It started out great last night - which carried over to today. I even woke up and felt the need to dress like I cared. That says a lot. Mucho thanks to my pal Michelle Lilly. Funny how life - and our own spirits - bring people by at just the right time.

Life is beauty and I refuse to see it as anything less than that. I'm surrounded by it every day in the 20some classrooms around me. Tormented lives, joyful lives, haunted lives, careless lives... but all full of some form of potential. Potential to be and to take every breath for what it is... a blessing.

Count yours today - if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment