Thursday, March 4, 2010

Retards Anonymous


I am seriously considering starting a new help group. Yes, I am completely aware that the title of this post is less than PC. Get the fuck over it.

I want to know why men think it's ok... 8-10 months after you fell off the planet with NO explanation... to send me a text AFTER I DELETED YOU FROM MY LIFE... apologizing. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE MALE BRAIN?!?!?!?!?!

At least when I fuck up, I have the balls - YES, THE BALLS - to admit it right away and apologize. If that means I screw up the relationship, I do it knowing I tried to fix it even though it may still fall apart... As I continue to hold to: TRUTH is the currency of love.

So please - if you hurt me... keep fucking walking. I don't need to feel the pain you caused me nearly a year ago again and still gain nothing. No explanation still. Just another fucking open wound. KEEP your apology. If it were from YOUR heart, you'd feel the need to mend mine.

Asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment